Friday, October 7, 2011

Life.

"Yes, it was agreed: we were going to do everything we'd never done and had been too silly to do in the past"

This is a painting I just completed as a gift for my bestest gal pal Kristen, who recently moved to Toronto (and left me flailing about and seeking adventure on my own. Sigh.). It is a painting about life- about learning and growing and experiencing new things. It's about doing the things in life you've always dreamt of, persevering through the roadblocks, and being foolish and having fun along the way. Kristen is doing that RIGHT NOW. Lets give her a digital high five/hug.

Life. acrylic on canvas

Above quote is from Jack Kerouac's "On the Road" 


2 comments:

  1. amazzzing painting! I adore it!

    http://lovefayexoxo.blogspot.com/

    LoveFaye xoxo

    ReplyDelete