Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.

I adore fall. Mainly because I love the cool weather.. and boots and wool socks and coats and sweaters and tights. Sigh.

So in the spirit of a new season, I present a collection of my most recent fashion inspirations as we say goodbye summer and hellloooooooo dear fall. Happy September!

(side note: The title, "One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art.", is from Oscar Wilde's "Phrases and Philosophies for the use of the Young".)

So effortless. I want to keep this easy, breezy, feeling alive this season too.  Ava Gardner. Photo via thehairpin.com 

All of my bracelets conveniently broke in the last week. Time to stock up. Wristy business via J.Crew Tumblr
Stunning, in every capacity. via The Sartorialist
Pretty much my identical lounge/painting attire. via Unruly Things
Simple and clean. Love the color. French Connection Fall '11 Lookbook
Coffee and a coat. via Little Plastic Horses
Leather shorts. plus stripes and jewels. SWOON. via Cupcakes and Cashmere


Roots always has amazing wrist/purse shots. Clean and glamours and rugged all in one. What a combo. Rediscover Roots Sweats Fall 11 Lookbook

Love this mix of prints- animal and polka dot! via o-my-heart
This is the same watch as depicted in the photo above. I loved it so much I messaged Kate from o-my-heart and she was sweet enough to send me a link! Check out the Michael Kors watch here.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of all the bracelets is amazing!

    Dont forget to enter my $100 Nordstrom gift card + Nars polish giveaway!

    ReplyDelete